Friday, January 30, 2009

Dave Hitz on the RADIO!

Not that it's any surprise, but it looks the media is finally waking up to how awesome Dave Hitz is: according to his latest blog post, a radio station even called him in the early hours of the morning just to interview him! I can't imagine that they do that for just anyone, and as a big Dave Hitz fan, I'm psyched to see (and hear!) him hit the big time. He may be a celebrity now, but Dave Hitz is still an engineer, and even with the media attention on him he had a really interesting observation on how broadcast news is made that really stopped and made me think. But that's Dave Hitz for you, some people get rich and famous and never give anything back, but Dave Hitz always seems to find the time to share his insights with the rest of us. Which reminds me I need to get to the insights that await in Chapter 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment