Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yes, THAT Dave Hitz

Regular readers of this space may notice a slight difference today in the layout. I'm not going to say exactly what the change is, but I will tell you that it was a change requested by none other than Dave Hitz himself! Yes, that Dave Hitz, and I just about crapped my pants when I saw his e-mail to me in my inbox! In one of my earlier posts I saw a comment from someone named "Dave", but I just it was assumed that it was one of my friends messing with me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Dave Hitz himself would read this blog!

So let's just say that I was more than happy to make the change he requested. I thought it was awesome that he took time from his busy schedule to mail me, and the fact that he was so decisive in his mail is exactly why he's the one out castrating bulls! As a bonus, he gave me an inside track on the book: according to him, I'm going to have to make up with my mom after reading Chapter 9. While I think Dave Hitz is a genius, even I don't think he can pull that one off! Can't wait to keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment