Thursday, January 29, 2009

Non-Stop Lawyers

As anyone who reads this blog knows, I think Dave Hitz is awesome. When I saw that he wrote a book, I was really psyched to read it and finally start a blog dedicated to him. But now I'm thinking that it might have been more trouble than it's worth because NetApp won't leave me alone! They're all like "change this" and "don't use that color" and "use this photo but not that one." I keep trying to do what they want but they keep coming back wanting some other stupid change. If I wanted all this crap, I'd just call up my mom! So while I still think Dave Hitz is a genius, I also think that he has some seriously bored lawyers working for him. He needs to take some of his own advice and bounce these guys like they were Mike Malcom! If his lawyers ever had any magic dust, I think they smoked it LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment